COVID-19: Broken Hill Outback Heritage Experience - How we ensure the wellbeing of our visitors and employees
Entry to the RFDS Visitor Experience is restricted for NSW Covid-19 hotspot venues & locations
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is our top priority. We have taken thorough precautions to ensure their continued welfare. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the following measures:
- You enter and exit through the front door only
- We take your personal details as per NSW government regulations
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance to other visitors and staff following social distancing regulations
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the centre
- We ask for your personal details as per NSW government regulations and we strongly encourage all visitors to sign in on arrival using the provided QR code
- All visitors to the centre will have their temperature taken by a staff member on arrival
Please note: As a precautionary measure, access to the hangar is temporarily restricted.
We thank you for your cooperation. Keep safe and well.