RFDS Broken Hill Outback Experience is looking forward to welcoming back visitors and will re-open on Monday 25th October 2021 at 9.00am
We will be following the advice of the NSW government and introducing the mandatory entry requirements and following the Public Health Order for NSW.
We are a COVID safe business.
PRIOR TO ENTRY
- We will require that all visitors must be fully vaccinated, or have a medical exemption and carry proof with them to show staff on entry
- All visitors must check-in using the QR code provided
- Masks will be mandatory inside (for all persons over 12 years of age unless carrying evidence of an exemption)
- Capacity limits will apply
We will be updating our website in the coming weeks to inform all visitors of the requirements as they update and change.
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is our top priority. We have taken thorough precautions to ensure their continued welfare. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the following measures in our centre:
- You enter and exit through the front door only
- A face mask is required at all times inside the centre (for all persons over 12 years of age unless carrying evidence of exemption)
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance to other visitors and staff following social distancing regulations
- Hand sanitising stations are compulsory upon entry
- We ask as per NSW government regulations, that you sign in on arrival using the provided QR code and provide evidence of this to staff on entry
- You will also be requested to show your COVID-19 vaccination status or exemption to the staff on entry at the same time.
We thank you for your cooperation. Keep safe and well.