COVID-19: Broken Hill Outback Experience - How we ensure the wellbeing of our visitors and employees
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is our top priority. We have taken thorough precautions to ensure their continued welfare. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the following measures:
- You enter and exit through the front door only
- We take your personal details as per NSW government regulations
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance to other visitors and staff following social distancing regulations
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the centre
- We ask for your personal details as per NSW government regulations and we strongly encourage all visitors to sign in on arrival using the provided QR code
- All visitors to the centre will have their temperature taken by a staff member on arrival
Please note: As a precautionary measure, access to the hangar is temporarily restricted.
We thank you for your cooperation. Keep safe and well.